Thursday, October 28, 2010

Praising

As I drove in to work this morning, I just had to thank God.  The leaves are changing and the hills look so incredibly beautiful. 

A week ago today, I was suffering from a horrible case of food poisoning in an Albuquerque hotel.  Actually, I don't think there is anything but a horrible case of food poisoning.  What a difference a week makes! 

I can't wait until the elections are over.  The constant political ads are draining.  Unfortunately I am not excited about any of the candidates, but there are certain issues that I vote along the lines of.  I know it is controversial, but I just can't vote for someone who supports abortion.  I feel that it proves you lack compassion for human life.  Okay, I know that if anyone actually reads this, someone will be so incredibly upset, but this is my forum and my thoughts.  My feelings go way deeper than that, but that is the quick gist.

Children will be trick-or-treating tonight.  Hannah is going over to her buddy's house to go with them.  I decided to just drop her off and then pick her up.  I have been battling headaches because of the barometric pressure (I assume that is what it is), so I don't want to set myself up for failure.

Well, so much work to complete, so I am off.

No comments:

Post a Comment