Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Where am I?

Okay, so I am really starting over this time.  I have deleted the lj and deleted the posts I did here before.  Now, as I sit at my desk avoiding the pile of tasks sitting beside me, I am excited for something new.  A new page.  Like the first day of school.  I was always so excited to start school.  New clothes, new shoes and my absolute favorite, new school supplies. 

I loved organizing everything, sharpening new No 2s and labeling.  But, opening that notebook and writing something for the first time.  It had to be perfect, no erasures, no mistakes.  That is how I feel now.  It is hard to just jump in.  How much do I share?  Does it matter?  Thank God for 'delete' buttons.

So, for now, I am going to press the 'publish post' button and get to work.  There are so many thoughts and 'things' in my brain - which to tackle first.

1 comment:

  1. It is like going outside and breathing in fresh air isn't it! Have fun sharing your new thoughts, we all look forward to reading them! May your day be blessed~ Angie

    ReplyDelete