Thursday, June 3, 2010

Some Days I am Just SO Over it All

Preparing for this trip to Las Vegas for work has really put me near to the end of my rope.  I just don't understand why it has to be so hard.  But, I guess it is because I am working through a third person.  Someone who feels that their only power in the world is to handle conferences.  Then why aren't they doing this one?  Oh, because you didn't want to!  THEN LET ME HANDLE IT ALREADY!

And why, oh why did I schedule an Initial's party for Friday.  This Friday, when I have been stressed out all week?  When I know I am getting ready for a trip?  When I know that I have to do a meet and greet for 2 1/2 hours in the afternoon on Friday?  Why do I do this to myself?

I really don't enjoy arguing. Or complaining for that matter.  I am just at the end of my rope.

No comments:

Post a Comment