Thursday, March 24, 2011

Indianapolis is a lonely place

My first outing as the 'new' manager of conferences has not been without its problems.  It appears that those who are of a higher grade don't have to play by the rules.  It is quite infuriating for someone like me.  I have had a branch manager behave in ways that he would never allow others to behave, and what am I to do about it? I will be reporting it to my superiors, but it is still unfair to those of use doing all that is required of us.  I am truly disappointed. 

Really miss the family.  I am so tired from working all weekend and then flying out here.  I have returned to the hotel every evening, too tired to fight the crowds in the city.

But I am loving room service, too bad I can't have it at home :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment