Tuesday, April 12, 2011

better

after two weeks of pain, of dreading just about everything, I am doing so much better.  I am sure prayers of friends definitely helped. 

Hannah and I went to "Revolve" in Reading, PA this past weekend.  It was a good time.  We missed the first night since we had to drop off her science fair project, but we made it to Reading by about 8 and were able to try out a restaurant we have seen advertised on tv.  It was fine.  Had I not driven 3 hours in a storm and was feeling better, it would have been much more fun.  They have a huge game room there for all ages.  We just walked through it twice.

As usual, I probably got as much out of Revolve as Hannah did.  And, I love the bands.  We missed Britt Nicole, but we did get to see Group 1 Crew and Hawk Nelson.  They were both awesome.

Talking about awesome...I love Adele's cd. She has a tremendous voice.

We were relieved to find that we had jobs to go to Monday morning.  While it would have been nice to be able to sleep in and enjoy a lazy day at home, it would not have been fun to worry about whether or not we were going to get paid.  And since both of our checks come from the government, as well as Ron's retirement, well as Hannah would say, we would have been in a bit of a pickle.

1 comment: